With the purchase of a ticket, a contract is formed, which commits the customer and the company to a relationship characterised by reciprocal conditions of rights and obligations.
The customer has the right to:
- Travel in secure and calm conditions
- Information on ground and on board methods of transport
- Well-timed publications and availability of timetables
- Respect for timetables
- To acquire, also through a telephone information service, information relative to conditions of legal rights
- well-managed and respectable behaviour by all staff
- recognition of the staff in contact with customers
- make complaints
- express judgements and suggestions
- the legal rights of services with respect to the standards indicated in the 7th part of the present document
(Carta dei Servizi)
- ticket refunds for journeys, in suburban services, carried out with more than 30 minutes delay due to the non-compliance of the company, according to article 23 Comma 1 della L.R. 42/1998.
The refund is the refund of the fare purchased by the customer for the object path for the disruption. To obtain a refund you must send a request along with a copy of the travel purchased is subject to the following address:
SIENA MOBILITY - S.S. 73
Levant, 23 - 53100 Siena
For customers in possession of the subscription amount of the refund is equal to the cost of the single ticket price equivalent to the same subscription.